Suzanne Cupps - Chef de Cuisine email@example.com
1. Where did you go to college/school?
2. What was your first job in hospitality?
Human resources at The Waldorf=Astoria
3. What was your last job before Whitfood?
GT sous chef
4. Where did you grow up?
Gaithersburg, MD, then moved to Aiken, SC when I was 11
5. What’s your favorite childhood memory of food?
Grandma’s sugar cookies and strawberry freezer-jam
6. What’s your favorite thing to cook on your days off?
Eggs or anything with cheese
7. Where’s the next place you want to travel?
8. If you weren’t working in restaurants, what would you be doing?
Wandering around aimlessly
9. Fiction or nonfiction?
10. Cats or Dogs? Chocolate or Vanilla?
Bears, twist cone or vanilla with hot fudge